Our workers’ compensation program provides the following benefits:
- A medical team led by physicians who are board certified in both anesthesia & pain management and have over 25 years of experience in treating workers’ compensation/work-related injuries.
- A cost effective, self-limiting pain treatment program with definite end-points, designed to provide high-quality, prompt treatment to the injured worker.
- Case managers and Adjusters have direct access to Doctors & Nurse Practitioners to assist in answering any medical questions and solving dilemmas.
- Case managers are encouraged to accompany their clients to their appointments and adjusters will always receive prompt communication of findings.
- A Full-Time Workers’ Compensation Specialist on staff.
For appointments or more information, please fill out our Online Referral Form or contact Faith Hartness, our Workers’ Compensation Specialist, at (770)771-6573 or Faith.PainCare@gmail.com