Lower Back Pain Treatment Provided by Experienced Physicians Near Johns Creek, GA
Lower back pain treatment is usually most effective when it incorporates several different therapies. At Pain Care, we take a comprehensive approach to treating back pain, which is one reason that residents of Johns Creek, Georgia, routinely entrust us with their care. We don’t just prescribe painkillers and send patients on their way; instead, we take the time to provide each person with a multifaceted treatment plan that incorporates a variety of methods.
When treating lower back pain, our board-certified physicians carefully evaluate a patient’s symptoms and imaging scans to determine the exact cause of the problem. This, in turn, allows us to provide the most appropriate treatment recommendations, as different conditions often benefit from different treatments.
Depending on a patient’s diagnosis, we may recommend:
- Injections of anti-inflammatory medications, placed directly in the spine or the facet joints
- A minimally invasive discectomy to remove parts of a herniated disc that are compressing a nerve or a nerve root
- A decompression brace to support the lower back and increase the amount of space in between vertebrae
- Radiofrequency neurotomy treatments to interfere with the transmission of pain signals throughout the body
- The short-term use of oral medications to reduce inflammation, treat nerve damage, and relieve pain
We have several convenient locations near Johns Creek, GA, allowing you to access the pain treatments you need without having to travel outside of the metro area. Plus, we’ve designed each of our clinics for your ultimate comfort, ensuring that every visit is simple and stress-free.
If you live near Johns Creek, GA, and would like to consult with one of our experienced specialists regarding lower back pain treatment, contact Pain Care today. You can also fill out our online form to request an appointment.