See a Back Specialist Near Johns Creek, GA
Finding a back pain specialist can be difficult, but with board-certified physicians and a state-of-the-art clinic in Johns Creek, Georgia, Pain Care makes it easier than you’d expect. We provide a variety of treatments for neck and back pain, from braces and medications to injections and other minimally invasive procedures. And, your back specialist will tailor your plan to your specific needs, enabling you to find the treatment — or treatments — that are most appropriate for you, even if it takes a bit of time.
At Pain Care, your Johns Creek back pain specialist will:
- Help you pinpoint the specific cause of your pain, whether it’s sciatica, a herniated disc, or anything in between
- Ask you about your symptoms, including which activities (if any) make them better or worse
- Provide you with individualized recommendations for relieving your back pain through exercises, lifestyle changes and activity modifications
- Prescribe any applicable medications to help reduce inflammation and relieve pain
- Recommend any appropriate procedures, such as epidural steroid injections or spinal cord stimulation, to help you achieve meaningful relief from your symptoms
- Monitor your progress and help you make any necessary adjustments to your treatment plan
Our patients are continually impressed by the level of attention provided by their back specialist, as caring relationships and honest communication are key components of our approach. And, because all of our physicians specialize in spine care, pain management, and other related fields, we’re able to provide effective treatment plans for even the most complex neck and back conditions.
To request a consultation with a back specialist at Pain Care in Johns Creek, GA, fill out our online form or give us a call at your earliest convenience. We’ll get you scheduled for the next available appointment with our knowledgeable back pain experts.